Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cupcakes Gift Bags - Enchanted Skins

It's been a loooooong while since I last blogged as I have been very busy in RL.

Well, after such a long time, I have finally decided to have a new look. I bought a set of skins which were really cheap and famous. Alas! They did not serve me well. It was not the look I wanted.

Then suddenly, I received a notification from Cupcakes, announcing their new Enchanted Skin series and new gift bags.

I went down and I was glad I did.

There were honestly, many gift bags to choose from, and I have a few favourites. The problem is I'm quite fussy with my skin tone...not just the makeup, but the tone even on the back and shoulders. Though I really love one series, I thought the skin tone was uneven somewhat. Till not, I did not know if it was due to my lighting in-world, as when I saw the model shots wearing the same skin I wanted, they looked PERFECT.

Anyway, I really liked the look of Enchanted skins. The makeup makes me look stunning and best of all, for just L$250, I get 10 Enchanted skins, 4 brow colours, 3 pairs of free eyes, and this very lovely and sexy peach dress.

I love how the Ruffly Corset Dress hugs my body, accentuating my curves. The 2 lines at the side add to the detail of the dress, like how the little frills do at the bust. This dress is super short and sexy...great for a night out! :D


The Enchanted skin is simply gorgeous...and I must say Cupcakes have definitely improved the skin tone, making it more even on the entire body. I love this skin tone, as it is just the right skin tone. I like how the eye makeup, the blusher and especially the lip makeup is done. Fine lines can be seen on the lips, almost like the real thing!


Best of all, all these for just L$250. Seriously, where else can you get such good deals?

There's also a sale on gift cards, though the gift bags are not included. Well, let's just reward Cupcakes for their generosity, would ya?

Dress: *CUPCAKES - Ruffly Corset Dress
Skin: Enchanted Sienna

No comments: