Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hodgehog Mall Freebie Weekend till 28 Sept, 12 noon SLT

I supposed many Fashionistas would have received this via the notices, but not many would have gone. I decided to see if I could get any good freebies from this mall and I did get a few surprises! Read on!

My favourite freebie is this very cute bubble dress from Sugarcube. I thought it can double up as a chic evening attire and at the same time, it'd serve equally well as a day dress, if you know how to pair it up with accessories and hairdo.

Anyway, it's been a long time since I looked formal...so here I am, in the dress...something for a night event.

Hair: ETD - Nadia (Chestnut)
Skin: Cupcakes, Enchanted Sienna
Choker: ~Muse~ Chatelaine Collection - Choker (silver)
Dress: ::SUGARCUBE - pine straw dress [ black ] - BOX
Leggings: Own
Shoes: *REDGRAVE* Black Leather Pumps

URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/152/110/21

what are you waiting for? ;)

No comments: