Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bambi's **The Closet** SIM Opening!

I got to know Bambi63 Rehula by being on the Xploder some time back. I got to know her avi actually, not Bambi. After some time spent together hopping from one Xplo to another for a while, I decided that this is a friend to keep, simply because she is sincere and polite (typical of Japanese!). It was only later that she revealed that she is a SL designer and has her own shop!

Well, **The Closet** is her shop's name. Expect to see a range of sweet-looking, cute and yet feminine apparel from Bambi63. Her designs quite varied, ranging from the Bohemian to Mexican floral prints.

What I love about her design is that she uses floral print which are quite different from the normal blossoms you see in SL designs. Also, what's best is being someone who is not really into overly sweet girly stuff (like pink and excessive floral print - no offense to those who like such style! This's up to individual isn't it?) in RL, I find her apparel to my liking! I love her floral designs so much that I even asked her if she sells them as textures. hehe...I had wanted to make carpets using her floral designs. shh... but too bad, she doesn't sell them. =.=


Have I forgotten to mention I absolutely love her shop layout? As seen in the picture above, she made beautiful photo frames with the photos featuring her designs.

While you are in the sim, be sure to check out her pavilion at the top of the hill! It features a very cool Turk carpet and Mookah, which you can actually use to puff away! ^^ Fun!


I suggested to Bambi that we should take a picture with our friends. ^^ And here we are, on the mat Bambi has placed on the hill. Arh well, we remained as stiff as we could, sitting on the default pose balls, so that she can look unique enough to stand out! lol

In the photo: Bambi (lying down), moi, Emru, and Nao - Bambi's partner.


Oops! I'm caught on camera! Mom's gonna scold me for smoking...haha

**The Closet** is now having an opening special - a treasure hunt, from 14th June, 9pm till 24th Jun, 8am (SLT). Details are as stated in her blog: http://the-closet-sl.blogspot.com/

Location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/DUal/7/243/22/

2 comments:

Mingo Ugajin said...

Ooh this is so cute sim I think to visit ty!!

Esty said...

ooh...Hi Mingo! thanks for looking at my blog! :D

Yeah,..you should! Have fun there, especially at the hunt! :D