Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleek Beach Club

I am recently into clubs and beaches - the former I rarely do in RL and the latter as I am lately not in a good mood, so looking at waves does help.

Anyway, through a friend's recommendation, I got to know this fantastic group - Trauma Radio, which hosts a lot of events and plays fantastic music too! TR DJ once played live at Sleek Beach Club and boy, I was immediately in love with the place! Not only was the house music good, the place is my favourite hangout till now!

Sleek Beach Club. Beach benches with really good pose balls (from Bits & Bobs) lined the coastline. This club also boasts sea sports like Jet Ski, surfing and etc.! If you are not a sports junkie, you can just chill out on the beach - read a book or simply sit on the floats!

Since I have done this in RL, I shall do it in SL too! I love reading by the beach....nice! Even instant Nescafe coffee tastes better when sipped at beach than in front of your table! =.=

As you can see, I frequent this place for I'm in a different outfit now. :) you can easily find me here! Just drop me an IM but give me time to reply as I'm away doing work in RL. ^^


I like this water feature here. Not sure what it's called, but I like the twirling and swirling ripples and the hidden haven in this built! See if you can find it!

One thing I like about Sleek is the many "hidden treasures" you can explore - pose balls in yacht, boat, limousine and etc.


Be sure to check out this place if you want a wide variety of music! It's definitely worth the visit!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sleek%20Beach%20Club/117/119/21/

No comments: