Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~Gloria~

I got to know this fun-loving gal from Hong Kong, Gloria, during one of TUI's many photography lessons. Her beauty captivated me and I just IM-ed her my praises for her! Later, we embarked on a j0urney much treaded on by females in SL - shopping! haha! We teleported to many different SIMs and it was later that I realised why SL economy manages to thrive despite all the bugs and what not! Like perhaps many other citizens, she spends money - lots and lots of it! lolx

Anyway, we had so much fun that we shopped for several days consecutively and exploring SIMs.



G and me in a Japanese SIM chatting this cat up...meooooooow....and no, it cannot speak! And sorry peeps! I lost the lm. heh...

There was once Gloria and I were in a shop selling different skins and shapes. We were having so much fun messing with the photo studio (yeah...we looooove taking photographs as we were so into modelling contests!) when this bugger had to come and mess with us both! Ha! I shall not reveal much about his appearance, but what put us off was his beahviour! He was stark NAKED with his "tool" dangling and chatting us up in a very unwelcoming and rude manner. Despite our attempts to shoo him off, quoting from the T&C of SL SIMs (no griefing and appearing naked in that SIM), he was still there, making indecent requests. Ha! He had it from us ultimately! I never knew GIRL POWER could be one of the most destructive weapon in the world! Together, Gloria and I were like having a "talk-show", making comments about how miserable he had made himself look and etc. Poof! He went off after feeling defeated and his ego bruised! muahahaha! I'm never a quarrelsome person even in RL but boy! This man really deserved the lashing! :D

Oh yes, back to Gloria. She is funny, intelligent, helpful (esp in shopping!), gorgeous, and most of all, genuine. I miss the times we have, Gloria! Come back into SL! Don't be so busy with your fiance! Ask him to come into SL too and show y0u some Linden love so that we can go shopping again! ^^ Yeah! She is THAT fortunate to have her RL fiance to login, exhaust his bank account and fatten Gloria's wallet and then log off! Man! Where / when can I get someone like that? awww... lol

Arh well, perhaps we shall see each other in MSN and Facebook yeah? :) Do check them regularly dear! Missing ya! muacks!

No comments: