Friday, June 27, 2008

Slinked Tattoos

Right Edward, here's to you. I just want the whole world to know what wonderful work you have created in SL! ^^

I cannot quite fathom the idea of inflicting pain onto my body for the sake of a picture that I may most likely regret in the near future, given my mood changes and fickle-mindedness!

It was only when I got to know a UK friend in RL that I started developing interest in tattoos. He showed me his tribal ones and it got me wanting it for my avatar! Yeah!

I am into butterflies as they are such beautiful creatures and got a lot of such tattoos in SL. The only two I want to feature amongst the many I have are the following.

I chanced upon these when I did a search on Japanese tattoos, for I have the impression that they do it the way I want it - an ART piece and not too loud. The rest I have are good too, but just that being a newbie in tattoos, I wouldn't want to get those really screaming for attention. :)

I have got many tattoos now but I only want to showcase two right here for now as they are worth mentioning! I seldom buy things immediately (I ponder A LOT when I have to spend Lindens...heh...) but I got TWO from Slinked Tattoos without much hesitation! I tp to many places selling tattoos but there is none that suits me better than these! Frankly speaking, I must say Slinked tattoos are good value for money. The tattoos come in different layers too, best if you like mixing and matching, though I'd recommend you to "feature" this on its own...it's enough to stand out. :)

Disclaimer: I'm NOT getting paid in any form by Slinked.

Edward Palace designed such a beautiful artwork of red Japanese flowers and vines that I told myself if I didn't get it, I would regret it!
I don't think I have done justice to the tattoo if I didn't include the original high res photo I had taken. Nonetheless, this is the size of it on my body. It is just so beautiful and intricately designed that I wish in SL, ALL my clothes are translucent so thatI can showcase the tattoo! I also wish I had the courage to tattoo this on my back in RL! hmm...is there a painless way to do it? Anyone please tell me! URGH!

I should include the original high res photo of the artwork or else, I will be doing injustice to the hard work of Edward! :)

Here's another tattoo I have gotten. I simply love the way the butterflies are arranged. One should pay attention to the details of the butterfly design - the circles, the different butterflies etc. Again, I am attaching the original.

There are tattoos for men too and there are so many more that I want to buy. :)

Slinked Tattoos - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Xian%20Gardens/240/46/22/

2 comments:

Beryl Landar said...

Beautiful tattoos. Thanks for posting this, and sharing your experience. I am now a new reader of your blog. :) Great work!

Esty said...

Hi Beryl! Sorry for not responding to your comment. I'd been real busy with RL. I'd try to post some more of such beautiful work soon! Till then!